JAKARTA-INDONESIA TIME

Friday, December 25, 2009

he stole my heart away

since the first time i saw you, all i can do is staring, gazing and dreaming about you..though you are seems out of reach, but i enjoyed that warmth feeling within me you've created..its surprised me how your present could bring such changes in many aspect of my life...I'm very grateful we have met.don't you ever realized?when you speak a word to me.you really make such degree of amusement and it automatically blushed my cheek.i wish fate will be kind to me and brings us closer?please let me know SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? If you say that you are mine.I’ll be here ’til the end of time.


The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment