JAKARTA-INDONESIA TIME

Thursday, September 17, 2009

HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN IT SHARED-alexanders supertramp

"A MOTHER'S LOVE FOR HER CHILD IS LIKE NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD.
it knows no law, no pity,
it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
agatha christie
for that unconditional love you gave me since i am still in your womb, none of words in this world could represent how much thankful i am to you mom..for my mom..you are the GREATEST MOTHER IN THE UNIVERSE.. i wish GOD give me a chance to make you happy and filled your day with everything you ever wanted in your life,also make it full with smile and joy.. I LOVE YOU MOM :)
i realized that more than once in your life I've make you worry,furious and disappointed..mom..i am really- really sorry..you are the person whom really care about me and willing to sacrifice anything for me..i know from the bottom of your heart and in every prayer that you do..you just wanting the best for me..thank you mom.. :)




A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
Mae West


As we grow older together,
As we continue to change with age,
There is one thing tha
t will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you..

**love you forever & ever beiby**




Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
Aristotle
joyful moment
and a TOAST of happiness
"Friends don't quit"
shaggy-scooby doo

friends don't quit shaggy says to scooby..this quote really meant something to me.. i do believe on that word,that friends do not quit.. after years knowing somebody else personally and shared many thoughts,feeling,laughter,tears, and happiness sincerely.. it's just happen by itself that the person become important in our life and have a irreplaceable special place in our heart.. even after having different path and follow a different way in life,we're ever crossed each other life once..tons of thankful words for each of my beloved friends, who has accompanied me in my most wonderful moment in life and in my most darknes s hour..and also my deepest apologize sent from the bottom of my heart if i ever hurt your feeling..i am terribly sorry..i realized as a mere human i have made a lot of mistakes.. although we may not have chance to spend time as much as we wished to be and shared a wonderful moment together in the future but i do pray for your happiness.. live long and prosper..god bless you all :)




Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
Colette

met Milo..my precious companion&part of my family ,she's surely know how to make me missed her..she is cute and adorable with her gentle fur :)
for the last quote, i put this one..this is funny..since i like cats and dislike people who don't..lol
"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
Faith Resnick


No comments:

Post a Comment