JAKARTA-INDONESIA TIME

Friday, September 18, 2009

OLD DIRTY BASTARD

In love with a man whose hair is gray
He was handsome back in the
day
He’s old enough to be my daddy they say

What can I do? I know he loves me too



My midlife crisis at its peak that Friday night
She was vivacious
curvaceous and delicious
I never thought I’d get attached but…oh well..



I took a look at his pampered life
I didn’t like his not-well mannered wife
She ticked me off and so I pulled out a knife
What should I do? I know he loves me too


I’m used to saying “honey I’m home” everyday
Now that she’s gone who will I say it to?

The kids are asking “when will mama come
home?”


hey..hey..wait a minute,wait a minute..
don't you wanna be with me?
leave you wife and spend your life with me..
please..please??
OL' DIRTY BASTARD-TIKA;the headless songstress

2 comments: