JAKARTA-INDONESIA TIME

Saturday, October 10, 2009

my new D-SLR

after looking,asking,wondering,considering,thinking,researching,and so on..lol
i finally settle my heart up, on the CANON EOS 1000 D as my first D-SLR CAMERA, it is highly recommendable for an entry level D-SLR user. i have a long thought before choosing one of many entry level
D-SLR camera..
i found this helpful camera review site while i am
searching (googling) :D for what camera would fits me most..

but,in the end..
"YOUR CAMERA DOESN'T MATTER.."
Your equipment DOES NOT affect the quality of your image. The less time and effort you spend worrying about your equipment the more time and effort you can spend creating great images. The right equipment just makes it easier, faster or more convenient for you to get the results you need.
"THE BEST CAMERA ITS THE ONE THAT'S WITH YOU"

i attach some picture that i captured with my EOS 1000 D below
snap shooting my mother while eating her passion fruit passionately teasing my cat with flash (she look pretty annoyed) and this last picture are taken by my boyfriend..i really love the light effects..it looks like a thousand needle..
*i just resizing this image to make uploading process easier :D

1 comment: