JAKARTA-INDONESIA TIME

Saturday, November 28, 2009

pour ma cherie amour

It hurts the most when you can actually feel your heart breaking...and can’t cry hard enough for you to hear me.....

how i hate those invisible thin line that keep us separated..
how i wish i could feel your warmth lips..
the memories of your body next to mine..as your firm hand touches me....will stayed forever in my mind..
how i loved to see your face..
your smile..
and..the way you look at me..it really means everything..
your tender eyes..it tells anything that word in the world couldn't represent..
but my favorite is....when it says" i adore you"

"My cherie amour, lovely as a summer day
My cherie amour, distant as the milky way
My cherie amour.......
You're the only one that I adore
You're the only one my heart beats for
How I wish that you were mine..
In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street
I've been near you, but you have never noticed me

My cherie amour, won't you tell me how could you ignore
That behind that little smile I wore
How I wish that you were mine"

my cherie amour-stevie wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment